Vocational rehabilitation maximises participation in the workforce, assisting people who:
- Have difficulties with their current jobs
- Are out of work but seeking help to re-enter employment.
- Have difficulties in entering the workforce
Occupational Therapists are trained to assess workplaces.
Our service can:
- Assess a work place, including access to a building, restrooms, canteens
- Assessing work stations, including seating and desks
- Make recommendations to enable an employee to safely continue working or get back in to the work environment and increase their productivity
Please contact our service for further details.