Mindfulness means paying full attention to something. It means slowing down to really notice what you’re doing.
Being mindful is the opposite of rushing or multitasking. When you’re mindful, you’re taking your time. You’re focusing in a relaxed, easy way. With practice mindfulness can help to:
- Improved attention and concentration
- Less distractible
- lmproved learning
- Stay calm under stress
- Avoid getting too upset about things
- Slow down instead of rush
- Improved listening skills
- Be more patient
- Get along better
- Feel happier and enjoy things more
We introduce our clients (adults or children) to Mindfulness, what it is, and how to practice it, through various age appropriate mindful exercises.